Hi, I’m Ryan. I’ve been working in technology for over 10 years, especially within Microsoft Office 365, CRM systems, and websites. I am currently looking for full-time work and am available for smaller freelance technical consulting.
- “This Page Can’t Load Google Maps Correctly”
- “Cannot Modify Header Information: Headers Already Sent”
- Enrolling Devices in Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Conditional Access Policies
- Microsoft 365: Guest Users from Google
- My Web Development Workflow
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Policies
- Change Your Profile Picture as a Guest in Microsoft Teams
- SMTP Through a Google Account
- Accessing Microsoft 365 Files
Rev. Scott Brubaker-Zehr
Ryan worked with us to develop our new website. He was very responsive and did an excellent job.
Ryan is very skilled at what he does, offering excellent value for the quality of product I received. Since I focus on a somewhat unique market as a Financial Advisor, I was especially impressed with Ryan`s ability to remain open minded and able to adapt my vision into a site that my clients and prospects find informative, engaging and easy to navigate. Feel free to visit homeoftherdsp.ca to see what he did for me, but I`d certainly recommend him to anyone.
Rev. Timothy Vickery
Our committee on campus ministry hired Ryan to develop a website for our mission at Queen’s University. It was a good decision to do so.
Ryan demonstrated professionalism on every level. He was courteous, kept his commitments and entirely lived up to our expectations. He was well organized, communicated well and accomplished his tasks in a timely manner. The project was completed on schedule and on budget. While he definitely has expertise in web-design, rather than discussing all technical matters with the client, he communicated with us mostly about matters where real decisions were required, thus sparing us all the extraneous details.
In addition to developing the website he also instructed us in how we could maintain it to keep it up to date. This training was invaluable.